PRISONS SERVICE WARDERS & WARDRESSES RECRUITMENT
Kenya Prisons is responsible for ensuring Kenya's law abiding citizens are safe by keeping law offenders behind bars.
This year (2013) Kenya prisons might recruit Warders & Wardresses. Recruits are trained at the Kenya Prisons Staff Training College in Ruiru for 6 months.
Conditions for candidates wishing to enlist are usually as follows:-
|Kenya Prisons Officers|
2. Have a mean grade of C- ( minus ) in K.C.S.E or equivalent from a recognized institution.
3. Be aged between 18 - 26 years.
4. Be at least 5' 8" tall for men & 5' 2" for women.
5. Be physically and medically fit in accordance to Kenya Prisons Service standards.
6. Have good hearing.
7. Have good and clear eyesight.
8. Have no criminal record.
Always remember to carry with you the original educational certificates because result slips get rejected. A Certificate of Good Conduct is important to prove that candidates are without criminal records. The Kenyan Identification Card acts as proof of citizenship.