This prediction is according to requirements that have been there during past military recruitment exercises.
For recruitment of Service men or women, the general requirements may be as follows:
- Candidates must be Kenyan citizens.
- Age, between 18 and 26 years old.
- Candidates must be medically fit.
- Candidates must have no criminal record.
- Women candidates should not be pregnant.
- Candidates minimum Height: 5'3.
- Candidates minimum Weight:
- men – 54.55 Kg.
- women – 50 Kg.
Cadets Recruitment Requirements Into The Kenya Armed Forces
For Cadets recruitment, apart from the above general requirements, those who wish to apply maybe expected to have at least a B plain & above in KCSE.
Tradesmen Or Tradeswomen Recruitment Requirements Into The Kenya Armed Forces
Apart from the above general requirements, potential Technicians or Artisans to be employed into Kenya's Defence Forces maybe expected to have.
Technicians : C- and above in KCSE, a relevant diploma or above from a recognized Institution and be registered with the relevant statutory bodies, where applicable.
Artisans : D and above in KCSE and either a relevant certificate with Government Trade Test Grade II or Craft II from a recognized Institution.