POLICE RECRUITMENT IN KENYA FOR THE YEAR 2011
The long awaited recruitment of Kenyan youth into the Kenya National Police Service to train as Police Constables has been announced to the public via the media. The recruitment exercise shall be conducted on the same day throughout the Country in 286 districts for the first time in history.
The police recruitment exercise date is on 27-04-2011 starting 8:00 AM in all recruitment centers. Interested candidates who wish to attend recruitment must meet the following requirements as follows:
- The minimum academic requirement is a KCSE mean grade of C plain
- You must pass a fitness & dictation test
- Age 18 - 28 years for KCSE holders & 30 years for university graduates
- Have no criminal record
- Have an original valid Kenyan I.D
- Original academic certificates & testimonials will be required for verification
- Candidates will be required to present a written application stating their service of preference attaching copies of their original certificates & testimonials addressed to the Commissioner of Police or Commandant Administration Police.
Candidates will be required to state in the application letter as to whether they wish to enlist in the Kenya Police Service or Administration Police Service. For those who want to join the Kenya Police, they should address the letter to the Commissioner of Police while those who wish to join the Paramilitary Administration Police should address it to the Commandant Administration Police.
Please refer to the newspapers for information about the venue the recruitment exercise shall be conducted in your respective administrative district.