KWS RANGERS RECRUITMENT FOR 2011
Happy new year. This year has started well with a surprise announcement from Kenya Wildlife Service for recruitment of Rangers into the service.
The Kenya Wildlife Service (KWS) manages and conserves Wildlife in Kenya and it wishes to recruit Men and Women who can endure harsh, remote and hostile environmental conditions for training and deployment into various conservation areas as Rangers.
Successful candidates shall undergo a 6 months paramilitary training with KWS and then afterwards they shall be deployed to the various Parks, Reserves and Stations to conduct security operations.
Interested candidates who meet the following requirements as shown below should present themselves at the respective County recruitment centres:-
- Must be a Kenyan citizen
- Must hail from within the County of recruitment
- Aged between 18-25 years
- Height 5ft 8 inches for men; 5ft 4 inches for women
- Education minimum KCSE D - (Minus)
- Good unaided eyesight
- Good health and physique
- Clean record (valid Certificate of Good Conduct from the CID)
- Candidates must carry with them Original Certificates, National ID Card and other testimonials
The recruitment shall start on 17 Jan 2011 and end on 29 Jan 2011. Please click HERE for more vital info on recruitment dates and the County recruitment centres.